Like Kelly who says:
“Training with Angela on how to build better online presentations has been immensely helpful as my entire work life has pivoted to an online format. She introduced concepts that were new to me and will be helpful as I continue to speak and present online. As a teacher, Angela is thoughtful, kind, and clear. She hears more than the spoken words; she also hears the intent behind them - that ability helps bring clarity and focus to the entire process of public speaking.”
Or Kelsey, a communications professional who stated:
“Angela is the perfect person to present this material. She has a ton of experience and presents it in a welcoming, accessible way. The sessions were engaging and informative, the assignments fun, and her feedback always (ALWAYS!) helped me understand my next steps.”
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($497.00)$497.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (2x $250.00)2x $250.00
Online Presenting Made Easy Course$0
- Total payment
- 1xOnline Presenting Made Easy Course$0-+
All prices in USD
- What is Online Presenting Made Easy?This course is a four-part live workshop that teaches women how to make presentations online, record training videos, present live on social media feeds, or any other camera-type speaking they have to do. It covers delivery, content, and technology.
Each class will consist of a 45-minute presentation, worksheets, a short break for prep, and 30 minutes of practice in small groups where you will get immediate feedback. These classes will be recorded and made available to you the following day.
- Who’s this for?This course is designed for women who are business owners, sales and marketing professionals, and corporate leaders who are tasked with making presentations to clients and customers.
- When will this course take place?We’ll do this over four 90-minute LIVE classes on March 8, 15, 22, 29 from 7:00-8:30pm ET.
- What is covered?Class 1: Content
Class 2: Technology
Class 3: Delivery
Class 4: Final project: Put it all together
- What is included?Four live classes that consist of a 45-minute presentation and 30-minutes of practice in small groups where you will get immediate feedback.
Recordings of classes to view anytime.
Course worksheets to use as templates and guides for future presentations.